Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy. Because of this, it’s often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes, cosmetics, and incense.
Patchouli oil has a variety of additional uses throughout the world. Some of these include:
- treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin
- easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches and stomach upset
- relieving depression
- providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety
- helping with oily hair or dandruff
- controlling appetite
- using as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent
Pogostemon cablin * * Issu de l'agriculture Biologique.
Origin: Sri Lanka
Capacity: 10 ml